Showing Some Etsy Love To CKSilver

What's not to love about this mother and daughter duo of cksilver?  First off, they work together.  And it looks to me like a match made in heaven.  I'm quoting the following from their Etsy Profile Bio..
Cindy says:


I've always been interested in creating beautiful designs - both in jewelry and in marketing and graphic design. My passion is creating classic silver pieces that are well-made, balanced, and elegant - pieces that you enjoy wearing. I specialize in sterling silver, pearls, semi-precious stones, and Swarovski crystals.

My primary inspiration is the beauty of nature, and the amazing richness of creation that we find all around us. I focus primarily on colors found in earth and ocean.


Marilyn says:

I have always loved wearing silver jewelry. So for me, when I got started, it was natural to design using silver. My daughter and I have similar yet different styles and it is enjoyable working with her. I love creating from the beauty of what God has already created.



The outstanding customer service is undeniable.. 

We guarantee all merchandise to be described to the best of our knowledge. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Each and every piece is created with experience, excellence and pride in workmanship. If you are unsatisfied with your item, please contact us within three (3) days of receiving. Most problems can be worked out by simple communication and we will work with you any way necessary to resolve the problem.
So, I ask again.. What's not to love about this duo? 




Make sure to pay a visit today.

Comments

  1. What a sweet feature! Thank you so much for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shop! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts