Showing Some Etsy Love to ConduitPress

I think to myself, "I would be so official as a Designer if I had one of these."  All the years of education, training, and trial and error would be complete if I had one of these.  My design career as a whole would be taken up a notch once I whip this bad boy out to my clients to show them what I've been working on..



So what's Miss Pretty Perfect been up too?  Let me show you..

BAMM!




Conduit Press loves making books.  All of the products are made with love in Bloomington, Indiana.  Conduit Press also offers upcycled vintage notebooks, handbound albums, baby books, cards and buttons. 

And this is really cool too..


ConduitPress speaks for itself.  Quality Product that is sure to make a difference in your life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts