Showing Some Etsy Love to Gardenmis

She loves all things Girly, like me.  She loves God, like me.  She makes handmade, Like Me!  Although we share a lot in common, she really actually had me a the word "Girly".

Please make yourselves acquainted with Priscilla, the brains behind the cutest little handmade accessories offered at Gardenmis.  I can imagine her brooches on so many different styles of outfits.  I can't believe how simple, but very versatile they can be.  Denim jeans paired with a slinky fitted "T" with ruffled detailed, oh my!  The possibilities really are endless in your Bohemian or Shabby Chic wardrobe.


Layered Yo Yo Hair Clip/Fascinator

Girly Burp Cloths

Aztec Adventure

For the Love of Vintage and all things Girly!  Visit Gardenmis today by following the links below..

Comments

Popular Posts