Here's The Second Etsy Treasury..

To whomever stated that being the curator of Etsy treasuries was addictive, you were never wrong!  I love being able to put together themes featuring fellow handmade artist's handiwork.

Take a look at my lastest Treasury!  The title is "Cowgirls and Indiens".  Get it?  Indie(ns).  Well, I thought it was clever.  And if you're a fan of the women's clothing store Anthropologie, this treasury will make you feel right at home.  Enjoy!

Have A Miss Pretty Perfect Day!
www.missprettyperfect.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/missprettyperfect

Comments

  1. Ok, on my way to check it out. Yes, I do get it, Indiens! Clever indeed. I am a huge fan of Anthro! So, I know I will enjoy the Treasury. Thanks for sharing. Itiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Miss Itiel! And as always, thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts