1000 Markets MPP Grand Opening Offer






Greetings to Everyone!

I just wanted to announce the Grand Opening of my new shop at 1000 Markets. This seems like a really cool club to belong to and I'm happy that they chose to invite me on board. To help me celebrate, I am extending a special offer to you! Receive 10% off on your total purchase in my shop at 1000 Markets! Please be sure to stop in and leave a comment on my wall. I really love feedback of all kinds.

Also, please take note of where Miss Pretty Perfect dwells in the World Wide Web. From social sites to ecommerce, please be advised. It's like we're long lost pals. I'd love to hear from you all. Feel free to leave comments about Handbags, Miss Pretty Perfect as a whole, or just to say 'hi'.

www.missprettyperfect.1000markets.com

www.missprettyperfect.etsy.com

www.artfire.com/users/missprettyperfect

www.panachegastonia.com (A Physical Eclectic Boutique in Gastonia, NC)

www.myspace.com/missprettyperfect

www.picasaweb.google.com/missprettyperfect (My online gallery of Miss Pretty Perfect handbags)

Twitter: toiyah

Facebook: La Toya Stevens

Have A Miss Pretty Perfect Day!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts