Randy's Custom Made Messenger/Laptop Bag

Here is a video of my personal presentation to a client in Florida named Randy. Randy reached out to me through Etsy.com asking for a custom made bag. Randy desired a bag for travelling with her laptop, along with some extras. These extras included a laptop cover and pockets galore! Randy suggested a pocket organizer. I upgraded it by making the inserts in vinyl so it would be easy to see what it is that you were reaching for. Randy also wanted a small bag for cosmetics and meds. I made two small zippered bags with vinyl liners, so that Randy could wipe them clean. To add to these items, there was a final request for a passport cover and a small pouch for a modem.

If you are interested in a custom made creation of your own, please contact me at ilikerhinestones@aol.com. Go and view Miss Pretty Perfect handbags at www.missprettyperfect.com, www.isewstuff.etsy.com, and www.myspace.com/missprettyperfect to read my bio.

Thanks Randy. It was fun!

Comments

Popular Posts